Monday, November 8, 2010

So bad!

I have just been so bad. Excuses excuses! I know! But I do have to update my 3 loyal bloggers ;)

Had a great time in Copenhagen for my birthday with my hubby! So wonderful! But right before I left the U.S. I got an email from the Swedish embassy and my work permit and resident permit had been approved! After 5 weeks! I couldn't even believe it! So we spent a nice weekend with each other making plans!

I fly to Sweden November 22nd. 2 weeks from today. Could I be any happier? Probably not. And luckily, for the sake of my blog, I will have interesting things to write about again!

See you all soon! I promise, from now on...I'm back!

In Sweden, they end day light savings one week before us.

1 comment:

  1. I've missed you, Ashley!!
    I can not imagine what it would be like to be separated from my love for weeks and months but I think you are handling it well!

    Stay strong and take good care of yourself! It is amazing what we can do when we follow our hearts. Make the decision to be happy and happiness will follow!

    ReplyDelete