Friday, August 21, 2009

Kräftskiva...

...is what I'll be eating tomorrow night. Tomorrow is a holiday of sorts, here in Sweden. August is the crayfish season, so, we will be eating crayfish and drinking beer, wine and schnapps. I don't know how much I will love this crayfish business, but we will see! I promise I'll post some pictures of me taking them out of the shell and eating them up! Yum!

Tonight I get to go on a DATE with my new fiance! How exciting! We haven't gotten to celebrate it yet, and his mom, dad, sister and her boyfriend gave us a gift card to a restaurant in Göteborg, so we decided to use it tonight and spend some time together! I haven't even gone on a date with him since I've been here! We are always doing something with his family, friends or my "family". So this will be so great!

So...good bye for the weekend!

Fact-I go around 5 busy roundabouts in a little over a mile to get to the train station. Ridiculous!

3 comments:

  1. Crayfish; Crawfish;
    The same I think and having beers with it sounds like you could be in Louisiana USA!
    Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the date went well! How's the driving going, are you getting the hang of it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear about the fancy night out and the festival! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete