Thursday, September 24, 2009

This weekend.

Fredrik and I are going to Skövde on Saturday morning. We will get on the "fast" train around 9am and it takes about an hour to get there. Fredrik, being the amazing man he is, of course booked us first class, since it's my first experience on the fast train. How sweet. I feel like a little kid, so excited to get on a train and eat breakfast on it! Haha. When we get there, we will spend the day looking at the military base (I think that's what they call it in the Swedish military) where he did his military time here in Sweden. Then he'll show me around the town, do some stuff, just hang out, and our train leaves at 6. I wish it were Friday, I want to go now!

On another lovely note, I just noticed the trees here are starting to change colors. It's really gorgeous, I can't wait for more to change. Right now it's just a few trees here and there with really red or orange leaves. It's my favorite time of year, and hopefully it will prove to be just as beautiful here as it is back home.

The Swedish word for the day is "höst" which means "fall" and is pronounced "hust".

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time this weekend!! Does that mean "fall down" as well as the season of fall?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am catching up with your blog posts after being out of town for a few weeks!
    Have fun on your tag trip!

    Gran of The Dukes

    ReplyDelete