The top 10 things I miss the most from Kansas:
1. My family and friends
2. Sonic drinks (cocnut cream slush and mango sweet tea)
3. 3 cheese mac-n-cheese
4. My beautiful black Jeep Liberty (better known as Philippe the Jeep)
5. Going to a restaurant and ordering for myself
6. Pre packaged cinnamon rolls, biscuits, and pancakes
7. Many, many, many choices of shredded cheese
8. Flavored coffee creamers (for fall Pumpkin Spice, for all seasons Vanilla)
The top things I know I'm going to miss about Sweden:
1. Hushållsost (Household cheese)
5. Any type of Swedish bread
6. Eating a pepper and cucumber with almost every meal
9. Feeling useful and using Västtrafik (public transportation)
You might be wondering why I didn't put Fredrik on my list, because I expect him to come back to Kansas with me, if not with me, shortly after me!
And Happy September! It's already fall here in Sweden. My winter clothes arrived from my mom today! Thanks, mom! You are the best!
[image: Let It Be Sunday, 172!] Hello dear friends! I’ll tell you what – if you dream of hosting a pop-up bagel shop in your backyard one day, all it take...
1 hour ago