Wednesday, February 17, 2010

förlåt

Sorry sorry, I haven't written in ages! I have a lot to write about, but I am on my little vacation, so I am at Fredrik's house, without my computer. I do have access to his computer, but his computer keyboard is the devil. It's really the most frustrating keyboard I've ever typed on! So...I have pictures and updates about Valentines Day, how my vacation is going and all that. It will be fun. A little catch up and is easy to type, so I don't throw the computer out the window. Reading other blogs has inspired me and here is something I saw on another blog!

Right next to me:
Fredrik

On the stove tonight:
Honey beer glazed chicken breasts

On my neck:
The necklace Fredrik gave me, along with the necklace my mom sent me for Christmas.

In my head:
The 3 hours we spent at Fredrik's 'mormor' and 'morfar's' house. Grandma and Grandpa. What a wonderful time.

On the TV:
The British version of Cops! (Really stupid)

In my tummy:
The cowboy cookies I made and took to Fika with Fredriks grandparents.

Needs to be done:
Buy 4 chicken breasts.

Waiting on:
Some mail from the marriage office! COME ON!

Missing:
My mom and Chipotle
Happy about:
My life here in Sweden and the wonderful week I'm spending with my sweetie.

The Swedish thing of the day is the electrical outlet.


These are surprisingly hard to pull out of the outlet! And they are so big!

The Swedish word of the day is 'el-uttag' which is 'electrical outlet'. Interesting looking, eh?

2 comments:

  1. Enjoying:
    Reading this blog

    Learning:
    So much from a young woman's Swedish Adventure

    ReplyDelete