Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 post!

The first post of 2011! I hope everybody had a great one! We sure did! We spent it with friends and fireworks. So much fun!

I have one week left of 'vacation' and then I start work! I am so excited to start! It's hard to believe my life is shaping up and becoming a 'real' life! Haha!

Now the apartment. We are kind on a list for an apartment that is only a 5 minute walk from where we live now! We are just waiting to go see it and hear the final word if it is ours. I think about it ALL THE TIME! I want it so bad! It's just a simple 2 room apartment, but it's really perfect for us right now! I want it! Dear readers, hold your thumbs! I sure do keep you busy!

We'll not much else! Happy to have spent 5 days solid with my honey! He is working nights this week though, and we hate that! He leaves at 1pm and gets home at 11pm! Boo! But he does have Thursday off because it is some Swedish holiday. ;)

The Swedish word of the day is 'lägenhet' which means 'apartment' and is pronounced 'legeenheet'

1 comment:

  1. So wonderful to see a post and one filled with such happiness! 2011 is going to be a fantastic year for you and Fredrik. I also believe it this apartment doesn't come through then it means there is a better one out there for you! Holding my thumbs! Love you - Mom

    ReplyDelete